IGNORED

locked up abroad

Fred McGriff

i fucking love this show. it's on natgeo (originally a british show i believe).... first-hand real accounts about people getting busted for drug smuggling in foreign countries and getting their ass thrown in dirty, foreign, third-world, shackle and chain jails. fucking. love. this. show. anyone else watch it? it's in the same therapeutic vein as watching the trainwrecks on Intervention... kinda show that makes you sit on your couch and be glad to be alive and free.

seriously when this premiered last year -i was FUCKING HOOKED

my roommate jeff and i would sit for hours and watch them.

i've cried during a few.

esp the one about the he couple that got caught in mexico - and btw, they still are in jail and are STILL fucked

most of the people are out now though -besides the ones in mexico.

Guest catsonearth

yea. great show. it's so crazy some of the shit people think they'll be able to get away with. and i love how they're always nervous wrecks when the shit starts getting heavy. flippin' out in the airport and whatnot. i mean, obviously they've got no street smarts in the first place or else they wouldn't have ended up in that situation, but come on...play it cool, for fuck's sake.

the ones about people getting held hostage are pretty scary though. the drug ones, i can't really feel too bad for the people (unless they get insanely over the top sentences or something), but the hostages...that's cold shit.

ps. there's already a thread about this somewhere. that's how i discovered the show.

yet all the actors they get to reenact them are so much better looking than the people it actually happened to.

lol

i got the biggest chills when they showed the actual footage from the guy who had 239472938729373298 kilos of cocaine ducktaped to his stomach (he almost was out of the fucking airport too!!!) FUCK!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i prefer ANTM and dollhouse. (my wife controls the remote)

i guess that makes me locked up abroad (a little). do you get paid to be on the show? a friend of mine is almost on wife swap, they get 20k for it!!

i guess that makes me locked up abroad (a little). do you get paid to be on the show? a friend of mine is almost on wife swap, they get 20k for it!!

quoting yourself is fun

what is ANTM

americas next top covergirl

they pretend their after edgy models and then they pick the blandest pretty girl they have as the winner is picked by covergirl

weakass shit

quoting yourself is fun

i've never seen locked up abroad btw mf qft wtf brb lol

there was one story - where they didn't even have a good time at all

they were forced to stay in a hotel room, where'd they go again?

somewhere in south america?

peru. stupid bitches. i didnt feel to sorry for them. there was a dude that was selling hash from the phillipines and got caught in korea mailing it to himself. stupid fucking spaced out whackjob. did not feel sorry for him.

i liked the kid that got busted in kuwait.

dude my respect is in the basement. fucking tyra banks? fuck.

i know i know. not my choice of tv viewing. everyone knows i like cops, AFV and that prank show i forgot the name of. and lost.

i know i know. not my choice of tv viewing. everyone knows i like cops, AFV and that prank show i forgot the name of. and lost.

tell your ladyfriend that my respect for her is in the basement as well. oh wait are you talking about Howie do it? ? killer show. nm. hi five.

peru. stupid bitches. i didnt feel to sorry for them. there was a dude that was selling hash from the phillipines and got caught in korea mailing it to himself. stupid fucking spaced out whackjob. did not feel sorry for him.

i liked the kid that got busted in kuwait.

how about the guys with the sail boat?

man i haven't it in over 6 months, i dont remember the places anymore.

where'd they get caught?

Guest catsonearth

it's cool dude, i got your back. my girl makes me watch top model as well. annoying as fuck, but that chick with the freckles gives me wet dreams. just as long as she doesn't talk.

and i kinda wanted to hate fuck that christian girl who was a street preacher, but then they made her ugly, so that's that.

aside from the girl with freckles though, i wouldn't even look twice at any of those broads if i saw them walking down the street.

Archived