IGNORED

locked up abroad

Fred McGriff

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
dude my respect is in the basement. fucking tyra banks? fuck.

i know i know. not my choice of tv viewing. everyone knows i like cops, AFV and that prank show i forgot the name of. and lost.

it's cool dude, i got your back. my girl makes me watch top model as well. annoying as fuck, but that chick with the freckles gives me wet dreams. just as long as she doesn't talk.

and i kinda wanted to hate fuck that christian girl who was a street preacher, but then they made her ugly, so that's that.

aside from the girl with freckles though, i wouldn't even look twice at any of those broads if i saw them walking down the street.

fo yes!!!! even with short hair!

fu fred

never seen this show but i think i would like it.

intervention is fucking incredible.

locked up abroad > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > intervention

enough said.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Holy shit, what happened in the Mexico episode? I got busted with friends down there over 10 years ago and spent a couple of days in jail. They could have kept us in there for over 20 years (felony possession charge) but they released us when our parents came down to bail us out..... $2000 each for the dozen of us that got popped. My dad (Cuban guy obviously) overheard the cops referring to our group as La Gallito, the Little Chicken, meaning we were their little gift that week.

F'ers.

this couple met some guy in amsterdam ( if i can fucking remember correctly) and they had these suitcases that were specially made and they thought they were smuggling pot but it was really cocaine and they got caught and are still in jail to this day...

fred if u remember what else happened plz add on lol

this is called banged up abroad over here...

there's a good one about a richkid american who gets cajoled into a hash deal by an undercover cop in baghdad or somewhere in the middle east, he gets locked up right before the gulf war breaks... all the prison officers flea from the incoming troops and leave the prisoners to rot... they eventually break out and have to dodge tanks and ground forces ravaging the country, miles across desert on foot to safety.

gripping stuff.

i love intervention. it totally enables my drinking.

i know, there's no greater high than getting shit faced watching other people you've never met have their lives broken down to rubble via alcohol and then rebuilt.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

there's a good one about a richkid american who gets cajoled into a hash deal by an undercover cop in baghdad or somewhere in the middle east, he gets locked up right before the gulf war breaks... all the prison officers flea from the incoming troops and leave the prisoners to rot... they eventually break out and have to dodge tanks and ground forces ravaging the country, miles across desert on foot to safety.

gripping stuff.

The casting of that one was weird.. the kid playing the guy actually looked Kuwaiti, maybe the agent cast the show before seeing the post interview. I liked the brief appearance of Chinese Killer, and the surprise at the end that he got the gal that left him. He was really lucky.

gripping stuff.

The casting of that one was weird.. the kid playing the guy actually looked Kuwaiti, maybe the agent cast the show before seeing the post interview. I liked the brief appearance of Chinese Killer, and the surprise at the end that he got the gal that left him. He was really lucky.

defo my favo epo. he wasnt american by the way, definitely english. his girl was so fucking smoking fucking hot, dude i could've been in kuwaiti prison and gotten by on my spank bank of her easily. but then of course in RL she was kinda hossy. but still that's really awesome that he ended up with her. and to fucking get out of that mess because of the invasion. awesome.

Archived