IGNORED

Go Canucks

Guest PigeonSt

Guest abusivegeorge

Canucks beat you 4-2 mate. I guess you better eat essines shit, coz he'll be here shortly you know.

I am in no way dissing you, Your a watmm legend, I am merely passing on his thoughts.

Guest PigeonSt
Canucks beat you 4-2 mate. I guess you better eat essines shit, coz he'll be here shortly you know.

I am in no way dissing you, Your a watmm legend, I am merely passing on his thoughts.

Canucks beat me 4-2? What are you talking about?

Guest abusivegeorge

Canucks beat me 4-2? What are you talking about?

An essines reply to you other day read "Just finished watching the game and Canucks won 4-2, fuck you pigeon st".

I merely assumed the fuck was because you were on the opposite team.

Supported the opposite team*

WHY THE FUCK CANT I MAKE SENSE TODAY.

Sorry.

Supported the opposite team*

WHY THE FUCK CANT I MAKE SENSE TODAY.

Sorry.

Guest abusivegeorge

Ah ok, sorry, they do say assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. I'm in a very strange mood today so I'm probably best ignored.

we beat the wings anyway, fuck you pigeon street. i didn't watch the game cause i was at a doukhobor choir performance and i'm fucking glad i didnt

complete embarassment, i don't know how team can go from the caliber of hockey vancouver was playing for most of march to that basically overnight

redemption on tuesday. fuck the stars.

edit: not really fuck you though pigeon street

- Alzado

this was funny because me and essines was having a balls to balls pens canucks hockey talk on msn

here is some transcripts of the convosation

Dimmu Burger says (12:50 AM):
caqnucks suffered a horrible loss last night to pheonix
there was a delyaed pheonix penalty and vancouver managed to score on their own empty net
WTF
Goat says (12:51 AM):
wtf
does that still count?
the pens crushed la 4-1
since therron has been sacked the pens have been awesome
see you in the playoffs
Dimmu Burger says (12:51 AM):
yeah it counts, the team with the penalty can't score bvut if you score on yourself it's their point
Dimmu Burger says (12:52 AM):
hahah awesome
we're figting for home ice in the post season
playing like we are (aside from last night) i think we can get it
Goat says (12:53 AM):
yeah 
Goat says (12:53 AM):
it'll be awesome having a 7 game rince with the nucks 
Dimmu Burger says (12:54 AM):
oh man you say that now
but i'd feel bad
i don't want to embarassed you
Goat says (12:54 AM):
remmeber the pens of last year arnt the pens of this year 
Goat says (12:55 AM):
even though it was awesome quadruple overtime 
Dimmu Burger says (12:55 AM):
neither are the nucks
Dimmu Burger says (12:55 AM):
hahaha
wasnt matt cooke playing for vancouver last season?
or the season before
he is pretty awesome as of late.. his got on the first line
Goat says (12:56 AM):
cooke crosby and sykora 
Goat says (12:58 AM):
http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=43877&st=0&gopid=988201entry988201
Dimmu Burger says (12:58 AM):
for real???
yeah man he was a vancouver player for years, was a great 3rd and 4th liner but by the end often played second line, was rough and tough but had some finesse
miss him

Guest DaveMike

this is for you bitch ass leafs fans

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this is for you bitch ass leafs fans

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

fuck the habs though, for serious

Guest PigeonSt
we beat the wings anyway, fuck you pigeon street. i didn't watch the game cause i was at a doukhobor choir performance and i'm fucking glad i didnt

complete embarassment, i don't know how team can go from the caliber of hockey vancouver was playing for most of march to that basically overnight

redemption on tuesday. fuck the stars.

edit: not really fuck you though pigeon street

- Alzado

You mean, you beat us, in the regular season, in overtime.

Yawn.

yeah it's so much worse than you beating us in ot. that's awesome.

hold your nuts motherfucker, we're going to rape your family. and i hope you have a hamster so i can fondle that too.

Guest PigeonSt
yeah it's so much worse than you beating us in ot. that's awesome.

hold your nuts motherfucker, we're going to rape your family. and i hope you have a hamster so i can fondle that too.

Ahem, zero Cups. Ahem.

By the way we beat you twice in regulation this year, you beat us twice in OT, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

a win is a win. if your team was so great because they had two regular wins then there wouldn't be two OT losses. Detroit has picked it up this season but so have we. We could take em. Bring it on.

also i hate the "cups" argument. we've been a contender for years. i hate that we haven't won and i understand it's a fault in arguments, but look at montreal. they have like 24 cups but they've been shit long enough to dismiss them like we do the mother fucking florida panthers.

Fuck.

*is slightly embarassed*

*gets boner*

Guest PigeonSt
a win is a win. if your team was so great because they had two regular wins then there wouldn't be two OT losses. Detroit has picked it up this season but so have we. We could take em. Bring it on.

also i hate the "cups" argument. we've been a contender for years. i hate that we haven't won and i understand it's a fault in arguments, but look at montreal. they have like 24 cups but they've been shit long enough to dismiss them like we do the mother fucking florida panthers.

Fuck.

*is slightly embarassed*

*gets boner*

So your argument is that total cups don't matter, only recent results...

So there's really no argument there, is there? You drunk essines?

Pigeon, I'm a sports fan. It doesn't matter my teams record or how they are doing I'm going to find a way to stick up for them and try to make them better than your team. I think you'd do the same thing. I accept that the canucks don't have a buttload to show for their efforts, they're not an oustanding team according to records, but that doesn't matter, My team is better than your team, your dads team, the best team in the league. It's like arguing about breakcore. My team wails, and yours sucks.

Archived