IGNORED

Weed

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest El_Chemso
.and i do respect you (a lot more than most of the members)

Not more than I do George, you know its true.

Guest abusivegeorge
.and i do respect you (a lot more than most of the members)

Not more than I do George, you know its true.

I've never been more sure of anything.

Guest glasse

i'm not sure what everyone is talking about. if you are having a BBQ and there will be mushrooms and everyone will be getting high and having fun i want to be the first to know.

Guest abusivegeorge
i'm not sure what everyone is talking about. if you are having a BBQ and there will be mushrooms and everyone will be getting high and having fun i want to be the first to know.

With weed?

Guest Iain C
I don't want to know when your having a BBQ, and when your having fun and that you've just done mushrooms so your gonna be really high and its gonna be fun, inbetween your attending meetings and talking about the people you meet, there and that it was alright, when you ACTUALLY don't give a shit, about yourself or others. As a recovering alcoholic I don't want to know about your using everytime you pick up a fucking drink, I certainly don't want you starting conversations with me just to fucking tell me so, have some respect and think about others for fucking once. Keep it to yourself and don't go to fucking meetings and brag about how it cost you a fucking grand, keep it to yourself, please, or start having some respect before talking to those around you.

This was not sent as a PM, because it is relevant to put pretty much everything she posts, and therefore affects everyone.

(most people on watmm arent a recovering alcoholic) i apologize if you are jealous of the fun i'm still having.

What a twat

Guest glasse

With weed?

maybe, will you have something better at your party? which one has a pool and will provide the food and beverages?

i don't think i would take mushrooms at a party where i didn't know anyone, though. beer would probably make a better social lubricant. i'll take the normal kind of mushrooms on my hamburger, which i would like medium rare please.

Guest Iain C

Analogue Wings took it when he went on an international skank-hunting expedition, because apparently his dusty inverted kiwi penis can't find any local dames dumpy and desperate enough to flash their sorry droopy-kipper tits at it.

Theocide stole it from AW's computer using telepathy.

Guest beatfanatic
Analogue Wings took it when he went on an international skank-hunting expedition, because apparently his dusty inverted kiwi penis can't find any local dames dumpy and desperate enough to flash their sorry droopy-kipper tits at it.

Theocide stole it from AW's computer using telepathy.

ahh it all makes sense

thanks

Archived