IGNORED

Weed

Guest abusivegeorge

Analogue Wings took it when he went on an international skank-hunting expedition, because apparently his dusty inverted kiwi penis can't find any local dames dumpy and desperate enough to flash their sorry droopy-kipper tits at it.

Theocide stole it from AW's computer using telepathy.

WTF, AW had to treat some medical problem in SoCal and weed just so happened to throw her barely conscious whalish body on top of his kiwi penis.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're that bothered by weed -

STOP MAKING FUCKING WEED TOPICS AND/OR POSTING IN WEED'S TOPICS

ahem, 'scuse me

problem is, even if you dont post in them, theres always people who will with shit like "ID FUCK HER LOL" or "HEY IM DRUNK AND CRYING TOO"

Guest Glass Plate

I personally have weed on ignore, and try my best to never post in any of her threads or threads about her. Mentioning her or responding to anything she does only motivates her, for she is just a pathetic attention seeking idiot. Why any one does do any of these things is beyond me, she's obviously very fat, has horrible grasp on anything (include the ability to write a post that's even close to decent), and has awful taste in just about everything she does. Not only that but she acts like this site is a mix between a live journal, a twitter, and a toilet. So this is just my request to fellow members to please put her on ignore and help get her away from this place. Thanks.

-gp

Guest IRARI
I'm beginning to think the whole "weed hate" thing is getting pretty jazzband

hating weed will never be jazzband

Guest Calx Sherbet
i have had more laughs per post (lpp) in this thread then i have had in a while.

i'll agree and potentially ruin the mood

Archived