IGNORED

Weed

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I don't want to know when your having a BBQ, and when your having fun and that you've just done mushrooms so your gonna be really high and its gonna be fun, inbetween your attending meetings and talking about the people you meet, there and that it was alright, when you ACTUALLY don't give a shit, about yourself or others. As a recovering alcoholic I don't want to know about your using everytime you pick up a fucking drink, I certainly don't want you starting conversations with me just to fucking tell me so, have some respect and think about others for fucking once. Keep it to yourself and don't go to fucking meetings and brag about how it cost you a fucking grand, keep it to yourself, please, or start having some respect before talking to those around you.

This was not sent as a PM, because it is relevant to put pretty much everything she posts, and therefore affects everyone.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sir Winston

*Stands and applauds*

*farts*

If I went back on the cigs I don't think I would post 'HAI GUYZ YOU WANT MARLZBORO HAHA' so I agree with this.

I don't want to know when your having a BBQ, and when your having fun and that you've just done mushrooms so your gonna be really high and its gonna be fun, inbetween your attending meetings and talking about the people you meet, there and that it was alright, when you ACTUALLY don't give a shit, about yourself or others. As a recovering alcoholic I don't want to know about your using everytime you pick up a fucking drink, I certainly don't want you starting conversations with me just to fucking tell me so, have some respect and think about others for fucking once. Keep it to yourself and don't go to fucking meetings and brag about how it cost you a fucking grand, keep it to yourself, please, or start having some respect before talking to those around you.

This was not sent as a PM, because it is relevant to put pretty much everything she posts, and therefore affects everyone.

(most people on watmm arent a recovering alcoholic) i apologize if you are jealous of the fun i'm still having. but hey i still care about you and i care about everyone watmm

but thanks for the heads up...and i do respect you (a lot more than most of the members) but thanks for this thread *thumbs up dude*

I'm reading this but it's not going in because I'm too stoned. :sleep:

Guest abusivegeorge

(most people on watmm arent a recovering alcoholic) i apologize if you are jealous of the fun i'm still having. but hey i still care about you and i care about everyone watmm

but thanks for the heads up...and i do respect you (a lot more than most of the members) but thanks for this thread *thumbs up dude*

Thanks

i apologize if you are jealous of the fun i'm still having. but hey i still care about you and i care about everyone watmm

jesus fuck what the fuck kind of shit is this?

It's all a huge cry for help. Her life is shit, and she has no friends, so she turns to this board for validation for her perpetual self-destructive decisions. After repeated run-ins with the law, showing up to AA meetings drunk, whatever, she still doesn't have enough willpower to kick the habit (or isn't even trying, more likely), so to make herself feel better she comes on here and makes threads like "What's your favorite beer?" and "OMG I'm so wasted." Then, once a few random people who don't know any better say "Hey, me too!" it gives a bit of validation and tells her, subconciously, "It's ok, all your imaginary friends on the internet are doing it, so it can't be that bad for you."

Once you get past the initial rage at the shallow vapidness of her prose, there's a really sad psychological subtext beneath it.

Guest abusivegeorge
Once you get past the initial rage at the shallow vapidness of her prose, there's a really sad psychological subtext beneath it.

This is so fucking true.

Guest ezkerraldean
It's all a huge cry for help. Her life is shit, and she has no friends, so she turns to this board for validation for her perpetual self-destructive decisions. After repeated run-ins with the law, showing up to AA meetings drunk, whatever, she still doesn't have enough willpower to kick the habit (or isn't even trying, more likely), so to make herself feel better she comes on here and makes threads like "What's your favorite beer?" and "OMG I'm so wasted." Then, once a few random people who don't know any better say "Hey, me too!" it gives a bit of validation and tells her, subconciously, "It's ok, all your imaginary friends on the internet are doing it, so it can't be that bad for you."

yeah but would you fuck her

Post of the year?

Guest abusivegeorge
If you're that bothered by weed -

STOP MAKING FUCKING WEED TOPICS AND/OR POSTING IN WEED'S TOPICS

ahem, 'scuse me

I hadn't actually noticed weeds topic when I posted this, I was referring to an MSN conversation she started with me, which kind of validates my point further. I appreciate your point though, but sometimes by allowing weed to continue on this forum it further validates her will to live, therefore I think this is totally an appropriate place to moan about her.

(Thanks other watmm member for helping me to explain the above, you know who you are).

Guest Caustic

Post of the year?

I didn't see any teabagging in there. Denied.

I was referring to an MSN conversation she started with me, which kind of validates my point further.

But why add her to your MSN contact list than ?

EDIT: Woah, my post moved forward in time :omg:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

come to think of it the only time Ive fucked a girl outside of a relationship was a dumb bitch that looked a lot like weed, I was really really drunk and I made her sleep on the floor(the couch at my homies house wasnt big enough for her chubby ass and me, plus she looked like weed I already hated her for that even though weed had yet to become the bane of this board). I will never let my standards droop so low ever again.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
at first i felt sympathy toward her. now it's UNBRIDLED HATE!

lol!

i haven't been around long, but i appreciate the lack of snark weed exhibits, and the inanity is zen. plus frank zappa.

Archived