IGNORED

Coil - Colour Sound Oblivion

Capsaicin

http://www.thresholdhouse.com/arrivals.html

"One of the the things I promise to do, after I return from touring and before I leave the Compound, is to complete the long awaited Coil Live Video Collection, Colour Sound Oblivion. Its mostly done, in fact. Only the first and last shows remain to be edited.

However the long delay has raised another question: By now even Americans have come to accept that NTSC is one of the worst TV systems ever invented and are struggling to improve the quality of their TV.

I was planning to make a box set comprising some 9 or 10 shows and three hours of Projection style dvd discs with accompanying "karaoke" style music tracks made from the original backings, (so you can sing along or remake your own versions). But it seems a shame to have to master everything in NTSC, just to accommodate those poor folks, with the worst TV in the world (Unfortunately making a PAL and NTSC disc versions is not practical).

One alternate possibility would be to present the files in i-tunes format on a custom usb stick, so you could just import the files into i-tunes and play them from there (or a similar player). It might look something like this:

usbamulet.jpg

Though of course this way, you could only watch them on TV if you are already set up to play from i-tunes into your TV."

The link I posted also contains a poll to vote on the medium in which the shows will be released.

Archived