IGNORED

selling roughly all of my vinyl on discogs

playbynumbers

i'll be moving to wheaton, into a big house with some friends of mine. the kickboard girl ep is still up there as of my typing this ...

nice. check out the dim sum in the mornings on the weekends at oriental east in silver spring if you haven't already.

whoa, what's this? i actually used to live like two miles away from silver spring (in DC, when i was in coursework), and wheaton is of course very close by as well

http://www.orientaleast.com/

i have gone many sunday mornings for the dim sum breakfast. either get there 20-30 mins early (there is a line outside), or dont come until 12:30 unless you want to wait 45 mins standing inside the restaurant while the carts full of food pass you by.

i seriously cannot find the one most valuable musical item that i own (the quaristice steel-etched 2xcd thing). if anyone who posts here happens to be stalking me, or whatever, please let me know where the fuck i misplaced this in my apartment

• 1 month later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm also selling many of my discs on discogs.com as well. I accept offers for almost all my stock. If I know you personally, you have more chance to get those items at lower prices, lol. Many of those items might not interest anybody here, so do not expect my sale to be as huge as Mr. Playbynumbers'.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=chromakey_dreamcoat

actually, now that this thread has been bumped, i'd like to heartily recommend selling vinyl on discogs, versus ebay etc ... i've sold 200 records in a month, made thousands of dollars, etc., and the fees are extremely reasonable

Archived