IGNORED

winamp annoyance

YEK

i just switched back to winamp after using foobar, i dunno, i just like the stylized interfaces. anyways there's a new feature that hides winamp in the bottom right of the screeen rather than where all the other programs go

, how can i go back to the old way

Options -> Preferences

Show Winamp in:

[CHECK] Taskbar

[uNCHECK] System Tray

yes!! thanks.

Luke: you are a fucking hazard, i love smoothies

when i connect my sony pcm-d50 to my computer winamp crashes (because it is trying to manage it as a media drive). is there any way to prevent this?

Guest Space Coyote
when i connect my sony pcm-d50 to my computer winamp crashes (because it is trying to manage it as a media drive). is there any way to prevent this?

Try going Ctrl+P to get into Preferences then go down to Plug-Ins then at the bottom there is one category called Media Library. In there is a plugin called something like Nullsoft Portable Media Manager or similar. Remove that and restart winamp then try plug in your camera. I don't know the exact name cause I deleted the plugin while looking into this.

oh . . oh my god. i get it! I Love You Autopilot.

portable media support! you are my hero . . my Space Coyote

Archived