IGNORED

Fidget house

pcock

i went to go and see a dj called kissy sell out on the weekend, and it was one of the best nights out ive ever heard in my life. one of my mates i went out with said it could be described as fidget house but now im trying to track down stuff anything like as awesome as i heard while i was out to listen to and struggling because the fidget house on last.fm is not much like what i was raving my tits too.

i dont usually come to watmm for help with generic clubby music style stuff but seriously, help me out.

beautiful squidgy wobble basslines with the funkiest grooves imaginable over some of the fattests beats ever. i have no reference for reccomendation apart from kissy sellout, and theres nothing music wise to do with him online that sounds anything like satdee night. im desperate

Guest dese manz hatin

i keep hearing this term... is it just another (more precise?) name for electro a là boys noize, proxy etc??

lol fidget house... so 2005.. my cousin is a fidget house dj

here is his myspace page.. but i guess hes on facebook which im not

http://www.myspace.com/hijackhouse

oh yeah, i forgot that the music you should is based around timelinesand fashion rather than just how good it is. :confused:

it seems possible that i was just really drunk and in front of a stupidly nice soundsystem so it appeared better than it actually is, because ive spent the entire day checking out these reccomendations and everything related and nothing even comes close. life continues.

lol fidget house... so 2005.. my cousin is a fidget house dj

here is his myspace page.. but i guess hes on facebook which im not

http://www.myspace.com/hijackhouse

oh yeah, i forgot that the music you should is based around timelinesand fashion rather than just how good it is. :confused:

it seems possible that i was just really drunk and in front of a stupidly nice soundsystem so it appeared better than it actually is, because ive spent the entire day checking out these reccomendations and everything related and nothing even comes close. life continues.

i have enjoyed shuffley tech house on nice sound systems more than at home

but if it was kissy sellout are you sure it wasn't just electrouse?

Guest David R James

I miss read the thread title as 'Midget House'. I was gutted not to find some nsfw work midget shenanigans.

lol reasonably dressed. im half respectable but ive got a mate who goes in an artfully ripped lacoste tracksuit top, gardening shorts, and sandals. you can wear literally anything at chibuku, although its entirely house based sister club might not let you in based on looking a bit too much like a scally ie. troublestarter.

this is a place which is run by 25 year old techno loving wreckheads, bear in mind.

i've only been turned away from a club once, never in the UK, and i've tried to get in to every kind of club (quite often on my own, which doesn't look good) in all kinds of states. the one time i was turned away, the bouncer said "you're drunk", i said "i'm not", stumbled and then admitted i was, then he said "or are you with those people?" and pointed at some people, i said no, and he told me to go away

lol. im actually mates with quite alot of liverpool bouncers so i can turn up so drunk i cant even see or speak and get in to any of the places i really want to go.

i get a mates rates discount on the 15 it usualy costs to get in aswell which is awesome.

by quite alot i do only mean like 6 or 7 but its more than enough

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fiznuthian

okay i'm going to revive this thread temporarily in the hopes that someone knows

what the fuck is going on with this fidget house thing, which apparently sounds

like a lot of the harder noisier electro.

most of what i'm finding is just a bunch of producers hacking together remixes and glitching up vocal cuts. are there any fidget house artists doing primarily original work? anything essential?

Guest sero_13

Check out his radio 1 show on listen again. They put the tracklisting on the website as well. Sometimes its a bit hit and miss but he comes across as quite a nice chap so I usually give him the benefit of the doubt.

Kissy sell out Live is pretty cool too. The album drops in June I think. The track "This Kiss" is on heavy rotation at ours at the moment

Archived