IGNORED

EASTER THREAD

YEK

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how hard would it be for a mod/programmer to change the unicorn feature everyday. like what if we get bored of unicorns.. we could have cats, or ligers, or sand cats

Guest thanksomuch
well the easter weekends been pretty pooh so far, cause of the weather, but im looking forward to tomorrow!! lots of chocolate and spending the day with George, heaven tbh :D

there was a huge debackle at work and i THOUGHT i had asked for easter off and i guess i didn't. I emailed my boss about it and he replies "We'll review your request on Monday." Fucking retard... monday is the day after... any way long story short i got Easter off and my BF is in town so i egt to have a White Trash Easter dinner at my mommy's house! We're ganna make butter milk fried chicken, mac'n'cheese, collard greens and Strawberry Twinky Pie! :D

Guest thanksomuch
i'm considering making some grub tomorrow.

come on over to my mommy's house! Bring your lady too. we can has party!

if it were feasible i think we'd be on that gravy train. but maybe i'll have to lame up and cook some turkey and potatoes and corn... the staples. nothing fancy. i've never done a "family meal" type array of foods all in one meal before. i've roasted a chicken, made plenty of different kinds of potatoes and numerous other veggies and gravy. but never in one meal. i used to help my mom make it though so i think i've got a good chance.

desert... i don't know. fuck desert.

if it were feasible i think we'd be on that gravy train. but maybe i'll have to lame up and cook some turkey and potatoes and corn... the staples. nothing fancy. i've never done a "family meal" type array of foods all in one meal before. i've roasted a chicken, made plenty of different kinds of potatoes and numerous other veggies and gravy. but never in one meal. i used to help my mom make it though so i think i've got a good chance.

homemade gravy for the win. get it nice and thick.

my family and i had pumpkin pie tonight with vanilla ice cream

pumpkin pie is death for me cause it's so goddamn good but i should never eat it and then i eat half the pie smothered in whipped cream and it's horrible.

what i mean to say is you are lucky.

i went to get groceries at like 8pm on friday and the supermarket was closed, that's when i realised it was easter. went to the 'night shop' and it was crammed with people buying frozen pizzas

exactly the same as last year

Guest thanksomuch

m,mmm pumpkin cheese cake is RLY easy to make........ i could send you the recipe :devil:

do it, i fucking dare you.

i love pumpkin pie and lady loves cheese cake but neither of us should eat either cause i'm diabetic and she's lactose intolerant. but we live life on the edge.

Guest thanksomuch
do it, i fucking dare you.

i love pumpkin pie and lady loves cheese cake but neither of us should eat either cause i'm diabetic and she's lactose intolerant. but we live life on the edge.

i will post it before i leave from work

Guest Chloe S
there was a huge debackle at work and i THOUGHT i had asked for easter off and i guess i didn't. I emailed my boss about it and he replies "We'll review your request on Monday." Fucking retard... monday is the day after... any way long story short i got Easter off and my BF is in town so i egt to have a White Trash Easter dinner at my mommy's house! We're ganna make butter milk fried chicken, mac'n'cheese, collard greens and Strawberry Twinky Pie! :D

fucking retard is an understatement, lol!! Hope you had a good day, your dinner sounds awesome!! we had a brilliant one and ordered pizza :D

Hope everyone else had a wicked Easter Sunday too!!

Guest Coalbucket PI

had a shit old day working, didnt get double time pay either, and now my knee is itchy and i havent got enough booze in the house

Archived