IGNORED

EASTER THREAD

YEK

christ, have some fucking respect heathen.

despite thinking this dead jew was listening to my thoughts for 11 years i can still lol, but at the very least (and despite all the evil that has flourished through the bastardisation of his message) we should all give props to a chap who spoke proper sense and died for the sort of core ideals that transcend humanity through the ages.

cut through the all the biblical institutional wank and the one thing that cohesively stands is that this chap was a humanist, and one who died for being so epically so. so mad raspek. im drinking to JC tonight.

I dunno.

That shit could easily all be made up.

thats the thing though, all historical accounts can only agree on one minor thing - JC was a sound fucking fella who was dead nice. forget religion, forget institutions, this was a super sweet guy who died for being super sweet. pay some goddamn respect.

yeah!

*pops easter candy*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I know I'm not much of a Christian, but I believe in the Lord and accept him as my personal saviour (check my sig, dolts) which should be enough. I'm really sorry for all the bad things.

Happy Easter.

Guest Chloe S

well the easter weekends been pretty pooh so far, cause of the weather, but im looking forward to tomorrow!! lots of chocolate and spending the day with George, heaven tbh :D

Guest countchocula

I like Easter for the food and candy. Seriously Easter dinner is awesome. Plus Easter means my birthday is near so that's a plus.

Guest countchocula

My family gets together and we do a big dinner. Think of a second thanksgiving. Usually it consists of a ham with garlic mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and a whole bunch of other good stuff. Essines, your Easter dinner sounds good as well.

Archived