IGNORED

Doctor Who - Planet of the Dead

Joyrex

Doctor Who's finally in HD, and what a great story to kick it off with - Planet of the Dead was a great story, and the eye candy that was Michelle Ryan made it all the more impressive (especially how the camera seemed to always get good shots of her bum). The story was great, and was paced perfectly. The next special, "The Water of Mars" looks like it will be great as well, airing sometime in October/November.

Anyone else watch it? Whaddya think?

Guest Chloe S

i watched it saturday with my brother and was surprised i liked it as i normally hate doctor who!! will def be watching the next special! :D

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

haven't seen it yet but just leARNED THE NEW SIDEKICK IS MICHELLE WHATSHERNAME FROM EASTENDES and bionic woman. pure fucking boners

Guest melotronic

aside from the fact i gently dislike dr who, i am just baffled by david tennant's popularity... what the fuck is positive about him, he's clearly a twatflap with no appeal except to elderly ladies experiencing some mid-life problems because he reminds them of their children who never call anymore

Guest Gary C

What the fuck is this shit? Get this shit off my fucking telly!

Death to Tennant. Death to Ryan. Death to Who.

dr who is crap.. its for pre teens and people who don't realize what good tv is. god knows whys it been going for about 60 years.

lol i tuned on to watch news at six when dr.who just finished and up comes the trailer for the waters of mars.. lol looks like prime-eval! LOL!!!!! my goodness.

i haven't seen it yet, however i need to see this badly... i was at the fucking cubs game in milwaukee last night otherwise my brother had it dumped to dvd/video-cd for me and that would be it.

i've rather enjoyed the new series and after a minute when iw as like ehh it's alright i got into it and have seen it all now and well it's arguably the best show on television right now

i wonder how they're going to kill off tennant and go to that real young dude... regardless it's all moot cuz there's the half human tennant with rose in the cyberman-relality just in case he ever feels like stopping his shakespeare plays and coming back to theeee show

Archived