IGNORED

digital cameras

takeshi

Can anyone recommend a good digital camera, something good for amateur photography? My only requirements are that it be under $200 and that it have an sd card slot for memory. I'd be nice to have something where I could control the focus, instead of the camera just auto-focusing on things, but I think something like that might be more than $200. Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a good digital camera, something good for amateur photography? My only requirements are that it be under $200 and that it have an sd card slot for memory. I'd be nice to have something where I could control the focus, instead of the camera just auto-focusing on things, but I think something like that might be more than $200. Any help would be appreciated.

I really like the Sony Cybershot DSC-T7

its a model from a few years ago, you can get second hand ones on Ebay for about $50 - $70

Its small but takes great photos and has lots of settings for everything you might want

Also does mpeg movies

It takes micro SD but you can get adapters which let you slot a micro SD into a normal SD slot on your PC

post-96-1239866056_thumb.jpg

Guest Al Hounos

canon powershot

get the nicest one you can afford, image stabilization is worth it

i have an SD850IS, it's excellent.

Archived