IGNORED

Vote for my next concert purchase

Guest Space Coyote

Guest Space Coyote

On April 20 this year Cheech & Chong are performing a comedy set with Chong's wife as a guest. This is happening in my city and tickets are AU$73-89 for "Reserve A" and "Reserve B" seating although I'm not sure what the difference is exactly.

On May 30 Necro will be playing in Sydney (3 and a half hours drive away) which is the closest show he is doing to where I live on this tour. Tickets for that are AU$49.40.

Factoring in the potential cost of travelling to Sydney as well as the novelty appeal of Necro or C&C, which show should I attend?

Guest Space Coyote

So that's two votes for Cheech and Chong to suck and two blanks on Necro. No votes to attend either show so far, keep them coming

i saw necro live last year and he got women from the crowd to come up on stage and dance topless! there was like 15 topless chicks just dancing on stage while he was rapping lol

and then my friend freestyled with him afterwards

and then the coat check wouldnt give me my jacket back and threw me out in the cold

but the show was decent. shitty fuckin venue tho

i saw necro live last year and he got women from the crowd to come up on stage and dance topless! there was like 15 topless chicks just dancing on stage while he was rapping lol

the rza did that too. i like tits and everything but i thought it was pretty hideous. stupid fuckin slags... they were all getting dry humped by the rza's crew and then taken backstage to get thoroughly wet gang-humped, roadies and all i bet.

yeah, dont get me wrong, i thought it was pretty raunchy... i dont even think i've ever used that word before, but it seems to fit... was good for a laugh, but i definitely didnt have any respect for those girls up there.. or the hype men on stage fondling them either

Archived