IGNORED

Keith Murray - The Rhyme (Ummah Remix)

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

The original is one of my fav raps of all time. Keith Murray is always over shadowed by Redman and EPMD. But I totally forgot about this ummah remix. Funkin fantastic remix. Love those sultry little piano lines during the chorus. Although I don't know if this was 100% dilla, Q-tip pob contributed some. But those drums are straight dilla obviously. If you like this sound I highly suggest Beats, Rhymes, and Life by Tribe. The production on that is dilla and Tip at their most subversive... subtle, but fuckin unreal.

DILLA 4EV

fucking SERIOUS video too!

sorry to derail the thread topic, but fuck man, it should be a dilla thread now.

Memories. I had that album, but it was stolen along with hundreds of my cd's some time ago. I got it cheap from some kid in middle school who used to stock up on cd's through Columbia House deals and sell them at half the retail price during lunch.

That Beats, Rhymes, Life album is great. It was stolen as well. :unhappy:

Guest AOOproductions
Keith Murray is always over shadowed by Redman and EPMD. unreal.

Probably because he got his ass sent to prison.

lol hip-hop lol

If hip hop is lol IDM must be LMFAO.

Haha true. But I dunno about the jail thing. If you go by pure skills then he is very underrated.

Archived