World Health Organization: Swine flu could spread globally

karmakramer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

a guy who i trust on kurzweils forum

Folks:

1) Dolomite Masks (99.99% of ALL viruses and bacteria upon contact) - surgical masks are a joke!

2) Cleverin Gas / gel solutions (used on Space Shuttle, etc.) - kill everything in the air (i.e.; your home) Can even kill it in your lungs when you breathe it in! Kills everything on surfaces too. Imagine your home being a "clean room". For cheap.

These are the only real things you can use to kill viruses in close human quarters. Like chlorine, this is effective - in fact (as some may already know) I exclusively sell theses products in US, Europe, Africa. ONLY ONE company is producing these enmasse since a couple of years ago. I have been expecting this and hence prepared business wise :-) This is what I do ( medical pandemics - my partner is privy to all sorts of cool stuff that the general public is not - DOD bio Warfare.... hint, hint). If any one is actually interested in these items, I will offer those here at wholesale prices (Kurzweilai acolytes). Website / product spec sheets and tons of docs available upon request: mekanikalmekka@gmail.com

Not really a plug, just offering. Otherwise, no need to even consider my post here.

PLEASE do not inundate me though :-)

If you doubt me, read up on dolomite and Cleverin (used NASA).

"Fortune favors the prepared (or was it the bold?)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not saying it will come to this watmm but if it does....

Guest Rambo
i can't read more until i know what word is missing from this: "(99.99% of ALL viruses and bacteria upon contact)"

i think it was befriends

i conducted a quick experiment, and i feel least like i have swine flu when listening to a tribe called quest

beyond this rather impromptu experiment i'll have to get back to you

if i was the first case of swine flu in ireland i'd love that shit

unless i died obviously

Guest glasse

On the news they just said that Obama's administration said that they will be prepared for this as they would be for a hurricane.

Archived