IGNORED

my soul for

marian

http://fex.dreckskinder.com/technomitpaul/...l%20for%202.mp3

hey guys, c&c would be very much appreciated. i know its not really your kind of thing but i find myself going further and further into a straight house-oriented direction, influences are paul kalkbrenner, johannes heil & such stuff. have loads more of this, but most are much more unfinished. if you like, you can check out some at the myspace page linked below.

with this one i'm especially unsure about that harp-gliding thing taking away all the cold-machinery-atmosphere and the later, more dissonant stuff... i really like the beginning tho.

hack away!

takes a bit too long to develop, although that kind of goes with the territory when making this kind of music. That harp is WAY too fucking loud. So much so that the 1st time I heard it, I jumped. I don't necessarily think you should get rid of it completely, but DEFINITELY lower it. I don't know. The song is chilled out, and has a nice groove, but is kind of boring. The mixing and mastering is fucked up too, especially at the end, as it gets louder, it gets distorted as hell, and not in a good way at all. The harp does the same. Check your levels on everything, and balance them out.

Oh, and read the rules.

Archived