IGNORED

Is the whole "Sand" joke

Guest rufus

Guest Rambo

maybe he has been kidnapped and raped?

and he's like please don't i'm so sore, just kill me and the guys like no, i'm gonna get some, and so he rapes him again. Weeks pass by and plum wonders whether he will ever see daylight again (he is kept in a walk in closet) and the guy walks back in and plum just opens his legs because he has begun to believe he is female, and then the the guy really softly rapes him because they have built up a friendship. He needs our help guys for fucks sake.

maybe he has been kidnapped and raped?

and he's like please don't i'm so sore, just kill me and the guys like no, i'm gonna get some, and so he rapes him again. Weeks pass by and plum wonders whether he will ever see daylight again (he is kept in a walk in closet) and the guy walks back in and plum just opens his legs because he has begun to believe he is female, and then the the guy really softly rapes him because they have built up a friendship. He needs our help guys for fucks sake.

you can't wait to get that piece of tail back can you rambo

Archived