IGNORED

do you smoke with kids nearby?

Guest boo

i try not to smoke around people who don't smoke, or in areas where there are lots of people who seem nice. i'll make sure i smoke around assholes or jerk offs who talk shit about smokers or who are just jackoffs. like one time the other day there was a group of twentysomethings mingling at a bus stop at the university and there was a nice old man and a young, nerdy girl, both smoking a reasonable distance away from the bus stop they were mingling at. i show up, with only one headphone in cause i broke the other, and hear them saying things like "Geez, smoking is so gross and stinky, i can't believe the idiots who do this to themselves!" at a very audible volume, casting douchebag glances at the pair smoking over yonder. so i walked up wind of their group, about 2 feet away, and lit up a smoke. i didn't even want one.

anyway, fuck those guys.

i smoke, but i also acknowledge it's a disgusting habit. i love it, specifically rollups.

a zwaar (full-strength, 'strong' - difficult to come across outside central europe, drum and the like are half-zwaar) rollup with a handmade cardboard filter in it, and an espresso. perfection. the essence of excellent bad for you.

i try to avoid subjecting people who think that it's a disgusting habit to my smoking.

Guest taxman

i smoke out on the sidewalk in front of my house and sometimes there are kids around. i also work near infant/toddler models a lot at work (babies-r-us catalog photography) so a lot of babies get wheeled past as i'm smoking outside the studio. i make an effort not to blow smoke directly on people as they go past but it is kind of gross.

i try not to smoke around people who don't smoke, or in areas where there are lots of people who seem nice. i'll make sure i smoke around assholes or jerk offs who talk shit about smokers or who are just jackoffs. like one time the other day there was a group of twentysomethings mingling at a bus stop at the university and there was a nice old man and a young, nerdy girl, both smoking a reasonable distance away from the bus stop they were mingling at. i show up, with only one headphone in cause i broke the other, and hear them saying things like "Geez, smoking is so gross and stinky, i can't believe the idiots who do this to themselves!" at a very audible volume, casting douchebag glances at the pair smoking over yonder. so i walked up wind of their group, about 2 feet away, and lit up a smoke. i didn't even want one.

anyway, fuck those guys.

taek that 20 somethings .. ;-] .. heh

Archived