IGNORED

The Hangover

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

my favorite is the showalter interview

FFUUUUUUCK Why isnt this on funny or die? thanks for posting

*edited for confusing michael showalter with michael ian black

and now realizes this is not 'between two ferns' but still good

now... this movie i want to see! fuck all that "castin' spells cuz i didn't get that extension on my loan approved!" bullshit!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

why is it sad to laugh at mike tyson in a movie because his daughter just died? how is that related to him acting in a movie?

between two ferns was pretty amusing in parts

• 4 months later...

So, I never saw it theatrically and endured millions of people telling me how funny it was. That tends to turn me off. I figured that since it must be approaching a DVD release soon, I, uh, looked around and stuff, and found one. Basically, my wife and I had to pause 1/3 into it because I'm getting over a cold and I seriously wasn't catching my breath from continuous laughing. She was also up against it. It really has been awhile since I laughed so hard at a movie. Zach indeed steals the show and was a central "comedy engine" for the whole movie. I know that I'm in one of those giddy post-movie highs where you can find no wrong, but this movie was nearly faultless in it's comedy. Also Heather Graham breastfeeding.

yes

Archived