IGNORED

Pitcard

karmakramer

• 2 months later...
Guest circular-konrad

i don't think any of these stops is just because it sounds good. before every stop you can hear how the machines drift out of sync.

i dunno, man... this track in particular seems packed with life. same holds for pretty much all of the series, but the most notable instances have to be "i'm self employed" -- complete bliss, living a life where he earns his living doing what he loves -- and mydoom which all but gives me a heart attack every time i give it a listen.

So where's the phone?

@ 2:28-29

How the fuck did anyone notice that?

A combination of mild OCD (It allows me to pay great attention to every single detail , big and small) , RAW audio formats and decent headphones.

• 9 months later...
Guest call me cookie

Hope this isn't old, but I'm gonna point out the 'stereo difference' version of this track. Someone on youtube did this to a bunch of records, has a nice effect on this one I feel.

Guest blsked

Hope this isn't old, but I'm gonna point out the 'stereo difference' version of this track. Someone on youtube did this to a bunch of records, has a nice effect on this one I feel.

I've never noticed the sound at 0:56 before. Nice!

Archived