IGNORED

Seed Records 3-track Warpmart promo?

ascdi

Did anyone else get this release back in the day? It's a blank CDR (I think) promo that was on "sale" at Warpmart for either 0 dollars or like 1 quid or something in early- to mid-2002.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a tracklist floating around. It's probably some mixture of Posthuman and stuff like that, but I don't know their other releases well enough to ID anything.

Blank in the sense that there was no writing on it. Not blank in the sense that there was no data on it.

EDIT: HURR DURR (jovially)

• 3 weeks later...

*pulls out post from the dark depths*

if i remember rightly, we did 100 copies of a promo cdr

the tracks were quarter inch hole by ardisson, a track by skoptik (aka cold fusion mafia) which i cant remember the name of, and a track which was a few unreleased (at the time) posthuman tracks chopped up.

the idea was to give them away at Nesh, where we were playing (warp records bash @ elektrowerkz, march 2002) but some lovely type snuck up on stage and pinched a bag that had about 70 copies in it.

the rest were then given away free via warpmart, i think you had to pay p&p, or buy something else.

i also remember that was one of the worst gigs we ever played, haha. laptop crashed halfway through, sound was awful, and we were far to wonky/electronica to be on right after mark bell @ 2am, everyone just wanted to dance. embarrassing!

• 7 months later...

Archived