IGNORED

Want: Boss DR-110 (preferably with MIDI-mod)

Berk

Guest Glass Plate

ha I love mine too much, about to midi mod and eventually mod the individual drum sounds with extra control knobs.

yeah there is a youtube vid of a guy that could tweak all of the sounds, really cool, but I know jackshit about modding :(

yeah only ships to USA though =/

and can DIN-Sync be integrated in a MIDI setup?

god I love the sound of this machine, but I can't be arsed to cut and paste everything in a DAW when I've finished a song, it again brings be back to a PC and annoying stuff.

i really doubt you'll find one with a midi mod. i made mine din syncable and it works (a really simple mod)... but then i have a x0xb0x which acts as MIDI<->DINSYNC converter too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Glass Plate

oh here's the best part you guys, I got mine buy it now for like 35$ on ebay. pretty much perfect condition.

hahahahahahahaha

I'm still so glad about that part.

such a deal.

SUCH A DEAL. :)

I also have a DR-220A that has a trig in to connect with the DR-110, I got for 20$, im going to eventually circuit bend it to no end, lots of fun.

yeah I think I was a minute too late for a DR-110 in a city not far from mine that went for 40 euros dammit.

but now I've got an MFB 522 tho and I'm very happy

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, actually i'm still looking for some decent schematics/part lists for a mod (or a kit, if available). anyone have any leads? i've done considerable searching but none of the results i found panned out.

hate to see these go for 40-60 euros sometimes and being late to the party

mostly when I come across one they're asking 100-125 :facepalm:

still, not much for a 606 that only needs DINSync added basically

berk, there's a good chance i'll end up modding this (in the very near future) and selling it. would you be interested in it? as a heads up it's missing the battery cover (trivial and a non-issue) and doesn't have an ac adapter (easy to find) but DOES come with its original case. i'd be doing a sync mod and (if you wanted/i felt like it) some pitch mods.

I did a bid on another one in the Netherlands though, but haven't heard anything for a while, so I'll just wait for a bit though I don't think it will lead anywhere.

yeah i mean i wouldn't ask much more than it cost me ($120) + parts as i'm mostly trying to recoup my money (realized i didn't want this device at the moment). i'll let ya know when i figure out what i need.

Archived