IGNORED

somebody start a thread about dog balls

Alzado

not in this thread. please start a new one. this thread is reserved for any planning that might be necessary for a forthcoming thread about dog balls.

thanks

it must be nsfw unless you're a vet or someone with a dog ball-oriented profession.

make sure people know that so all of the vets and dog ball lovers can contribute heartily.

Guest Stoppit

What's the incentive to start a thread about dog balls? I mean, I'm not against it, I can see where you're coming from with this...but I need you to sell it to me. Preferably with pie charts and a powerpoint presentation.

so, what's the general consensus on how the dog ball thread is going?

i'd actually go out to the kitchen and take a picture of my jack russel's genitals, except she has a vagina, and a fairly unaccommodating, puny one at that.

i think it's off to a great start, especially for having been started at an off peak time. we'll see if dog balls have real longevity.

dog balls need support, a helping hand. don't forget about your dogs balls guys. lets make this dream come true so some child with some weirdo disease still dies but we don't notice the article on google cause we're all to busy messing around on massivecaninegenitalia.org/forums/dogballs creating dupes and lolling at zooiphilia and beastiality and don't bother mocking the poor child who would have undoubtedly come back to haunt us all till the day we die.

dog balls

Guest ward

a friend of mine said her little 4 year step sister saw the family dogs balls hangin out the back when it was lying down in the sun and she was like "MUMMY, THE DOG WAS DONE A POO"

Archived