IGNORED

WATMM URGENT

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I used that brie, and it was rather tasty because it was quite mature!

was "go tit" a genuine mistake?

sadly, yes.

lol

i dont give a shit about wiping my arse. i give a shit about brie. which wouldnt work - go cheddar or emental.

he's already [e]mental .. starting this thread saw to that ...

and then there's the little matter of being so cheap(and/or lazy) that he is contemplating making toasted sandwiches that consist of nothing more than cheese and some kind of blackened protein spread ... yeesh ... thankse will be convulsing from more than just tentacle rape today i tells yeh ..

Guest abusivegeorge

What would you have with it then?

It's cheese ON toast by the way, NOT a cheese "toastie", that is two sided.

Guest Saskrotch

i just thought you should know in my short time back this is my full impression of you

You can't make sandwich decisions without help, and you think its cool when your friend sings on youtube.

Guest abusivegeorge
i just thought you should know in my short time back this is my full impression of you

You can't make sandwich decisions without help, and you think its cool when your friend sings on youtube.

Post more.

both sides are cheese ay ... now wouldn't that mean that you just went ahead andthrew a block of cheese under the griller !!

that would be fun ... think of the cleaning opportunities ... your whole day would be booked solid .. with fun ..

Guest abusivegeorge

ALRIGHT IM SORRY FOR DISGRACING CHEESE GIVE A MAN ON A VERY HIGH DOSAGE OF CODEINE A FUCKING BREAK YOU CUNTS.

Please remember this is just the internets and I am not getting annoyed lol.

Guest abusivegeorge

both sides are cheese ay ... now wouldn't that mean that you just went ahead andthrew a block of cheese under the griller !!

that would be fun ... think of the cleaning opportunities ... your whole day would be booked solid .. with fun ..

You can be such a cunt sometimes lol.

ALRIGHT IM SORRY FOR DISGRACING CHEESE GIVE A MAN ON A VERY HIGH DOSAGE OF CODEINE A FUCKING BREAK YOU CUNTS.

Please remember this is just the internets and I am not getting annoyed lol.

my comment was in response to dleet speaking blasphemy of the cheese

Guest Saskrotch

Post more.

ok

-waits for watmmrz with quirky off beat sense of humour to show up to the thread- ... oh hang on .. there's takeshi .. we should be in safe hands now ...

-checks out and goes to bed-

'uuuu

giraffe%20vs%20plane.jpg

Nice marmot.

Sorry, I got nothin' Delete...

good thing i'm asleep then ay .. -wink wink- ... didn't have to get all disappointed by things like this ... distressing things ...

actually .. i'm more concerned about finding some avatar stuff at gamespot now ... and annoyed about my neighbours toddlers making noise .. why must they vocalize ... shouldn't they have been born mute ... i mean it's not like they are ever going to have anything important to say ... the most intellectually advanced thing communication wise that we can hope for out of these rancid little teet sucking groin farts .. during their .hopefully. short lifetimes ... is starting a thread much like this one ...

perhaps on watmm ...

'uuuuuuu

dali1.jpg

I feel your pain, Delete. My apartment is right next the the only swimming pool in our complex. Everyone seems to be taking the opportunity to teach their very young children how to swim in this pool. So, all week I hear blood-curdling screams from children with their parents screaming instructions at them.

Guest abusivegeorge
toast + butter + marmite + cheddar

is well good

Thats exactly what I had, then changed to brie, which wasn't too bad either.

Keep up the wit delet... :ok:

So, all week I hear blood-curdling screams from children with their parents screaming obscenities at them.

'uuu the pain ...the pain

jonathan-harris-20.jpg

actually that is probably the wrong person to conjure up into the scenario you painted ...what with the small children running around and all ...

Archived