Guest Gary C

Which is your body-type?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your body-type?

• Ectomorph
    • Mesomorph
    • Endomorph

Guest Gary C

I've also read somewhere that ectomorphs expel most of their latent energy on their nervous system (brain to spine) and are therefore more cerebral. Possibly an explanation as to why nerds are primarily skinny.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ectomorphic: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; receding chin, usually referred to as slim.

Mesomorphic: characterized by large bones, solid torso, low fat levels, wide shoulders with a narrow waist.

Endomorphic: characterized by increased fat storage, a wide waist and a large bone structure.

those are better definitions, however i still don't understand what shoulder width and waist size have to do with anything. Seems to me the only way these categories would be useful is:

ectomorph: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage

meso: larger bones, medium sized muscles, medium metabolism

endo: large bones, low metabolism, increased fat storage

but whatevs...the categories just don't seem very useful...I don't think "being fit" is much of a body type, unless we're talking about black people, lol

lumpy: they're just being polite.

ecto: skinny. could be strong but not big and muscular

meso: think body builder. classical triangle shape.

endo: fat.

Archived