IGNORED

next time you're boiling pasta..

chaosmachine

Ive never really embraced the toss the pasta in the sauce then layer more sauce on top. I need to get into that. I wish I could make something like chef boyardee with the pasta and meat sauce really fused together. The closest Ive come is with homemade pasta. I know. Why try and emulate that canned junk, but its got its merits

you don't really need to layer more on top :huh:

You're totally right. Im out'a practice on my saucing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

The millions of people who boil without putting olive oil into the boiling water and it doesn't stick.

Name any television, big name chef, and theres one example.

i thought you were on my side you hedonistic cunt. we're brothers in a way you and me... and this is how you treat me now.

If I cared to, I would pick the one example where the cook DID use olive oil, But I love you too much to do that kind of pwnage to you.

Yeah I'm sorry dude, I've been sorting my life with getting things back on track and trying to live a normal routine without the booze lately and it's all been a bit hectic for me and I've been getting pissy. Sorry man, I love you.

And I am on your side.

I eat my pasta raw, specially if fresh.

fuckin A I remember those days... I haven't had fresh pasta in forever.

When I said "italians" on this board, I meant from italy (living in) whatever.

The millions of people who boil without putting olive oil into the boiling water and it doesn't stick.

Name any television, big name chef, and theres one example.

i thought you were on my side you hedonistic cunt. we're brothers in a way you and me... and this is how you treat me now.

If I cared to, I would pick the one example where the cook DID use olive oil, But I love you too much to do that kind of pwnage to you.

Yeah I'm sorry dude, I've been sorting my life with getting things back on track and trying to live a normal routine without the booze lately and it's all been a bit hectic for me and I've been getting pissy. Sorry man, I love you.

And I am on your side.

asshole to gay at the speed of light. you're too easy.

Archived