IGNORED

flying motherfucking cockroach

Guest nene multiple assgasms

what the fuck. I felt it before I saw it. I set my left hand down on the desk only to feel a bug-like sensation and flicked my arm to the side. then I saw it crawling on the ceiling. I was hesitant to smash it as I didn't want to leave a mark on the ceiling. it flew around the room as I dropped f-bombs with three layers of paper towel in my hand. I swatted it to the floor with said paper towel, then lost track of it.

what

the

fuck.

i would get a towel, a nice big one, that is pretty fluffy, but also light-weight... then I would close the doors/windows... wrap the towel around your face so you can't breathe and then pass out/die...

theres really no other option in this situation

Guest cardan

i would get a towel, a nice big one, that is pretty fluffy, but also light-weight... then I would close the doors/windows... wrap the towel around your face so you can't breathe and then pass out/die...

theres really no other option in this situation

hehe... u lead

Guest Rabid

Cockroaches are very clean insects. They are no germier than the surface they stand on. I let them swim in my cereal sometimes.

was it like one of those huge ones? i could never live in a tropical place cause of all the big fucking ugly insects

it wasn't huge, but it was motherfucking FLY-ING!

i was walking to the supermarket the other week and the entire road was swamped with flying stag beetles. i fucking ran up the middle of the road ducking and doging these flying fuckers. i was scared out of my mind. it reminded me of 28 days later...

mlc12_aa_hu.JPG

sounding like

http://www.imagesofdorset.org.uk/StagB/maleshort.wav

fuck that!

Archived