IGNORED

Suzanne Ciani Motherfuckers!

kokoon

i really like it how she actually *understands* what's what, how things work, what sound is, ... unlike so many "sound engineers" and musicmakers of today. i guess there's just so many of them now, most of them just randomly tweaking the knobs.

Guest Wall Bird

So I guess she's actually able to afford that handsome Buchla in the corner because she sold her soul advertising for GE. Now I know what I must do if it is to be mine.

So I guess she's actually able to afford that handsome Buchla in the corner because she sold her soul advertising for GE. Now I know what I must do if it is to be mine.

She worked for Don Buchla in the early days and was a protege of his.

She used a Buchla for all her early sound clip work after she moved to New York.

Guest Wall Bird

She worked for Don Buchla in the early days and was a protege of his.

She used a Buchla for all her early sound clip work after she moved to New York.

That's a good reason. Perhaps Don is looking for an intern...

Archived