IGNORED

watch 100 days of nutters in trafalgar square

Guest idrn

Someone is up there dressed in angel wings and is throwing balls of tin foil at the crowd and yelling something out of a megaphone

sounds exciting *looks*

oh now it's an anonymous woman in a flowery dress, reading a book

*looks*

now it's a woman in a pink wig, singing let's do the time-warp, crowd are singing it too

seems to be a children in need thing

fuck, the guardian is just generally on a roll recently. go to the front page and scroll down a bit:

"It's inspiring to be a brown woman saying 'anal' in public"

Guest Iain C

That article gave me a semi

Shazia will appear at London's Roundhouse theatre from 6-9 August. This is her first column for Weekend. She will write weekly.

You think that's a traditional Guardian misspelling at the end there?

haha now theres some 40 year old guy talking to drunk people on the ground on his cell phone.

someone should call him up and get him to say boards of canada are shit. Hes got his number on a billboard

Guest Bramsworth

the guy up right now feels like he's in charge of the event and not just some random guy up there :P

I saw this on Saturday, it is probably more fun just to see it online. We just watched some woman who was writing on billboards as she was being drowned out by the Christian Army putting on some sort of awful music show nearby. It's not as high as you'd imagine either, and would probably only be amusing if you were drunk and willing to start a shouting conversation with the person.

agh i wish i could watch; having issues streaming. not sure if it's a UK-only thing, or a shitty-cafe's-free-wifi-connection-isn't-video-stream-friendly thing.

Guest countchocula

A watmmer should apply and if they get chosen they should either do a live show or a DJ set.

44308239-300x300-0-0_Jakks+Wwe+Me+Superstar+Microphone.jpg

Oh wait, I forgot this forum is full of pretentious faggots who jack off to mention of John Cage's 4:33.

Oh wait, I forgot this forum is full of pretentious faggots who like buildings built after 1850

Oh wait, I forgot this forum is full of pretentious faggots who like anything at all to do with the modern world

Except computer games, they're like, alright.

just wanted to applaud this post right here

also this is one of the best ideas for an art piece that i've seen recently. so awesome. i've been watching this "honey bee thing" woman for the past 10 minutes. so weird.

Archived