IGNORED

FS: Alesis MMT-8 Sequencer, Boss Dr-202

Guest Diao

EVERYTHING is best offer. I really just need to get rid of this shit and make a few bucks towards a new synth. I wanted to put them up here on WATMM for everyone to get dirt cheap if they need anything, then its all going on eBay/Craigslist. I will consider every offer!

First is an extra Alesis MMT-8 sequencer I was given that I really don't need. Its in great condition, just a few of the buttons require some extra pressure to trigger them, but everything works.

Second is a Boss Dr. Groove Dr-202. Its in good condition as well, missing 1 knob (although still functional) and has a few small stickers are on the sides (all of this was from the owner before me). Again, like the MMT-8, everything works perfectly. It does not come with a power supply, but it runs on 6 AA batteries that I can provide with the sale. :)

Third is a Tascam PB 32 point TRS patchbay. It is in good condition, other than that, this one should explain itself.

Last is a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. Its only been used in the studio, and has not been stomped on once. Just like everything else, it works perfectly.

I'll have the pictures posted up tomorrow evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived