IGNORED

my boss said this was worthy of a thread

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Israelis make hot Palestinian students horny with chewing gum, dubious side effects

not sure, read it 5 minutes ago

Guest joshier

what's the advantage to that and why the fuck do they use the phrase 'corrupt the young. makes them sound like fucking pedophiles.

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm finding it really hard to come to terms with the fact that joshier posted in this thread about the reference towards young people.

I just cannot believe it.

Guest joshier

I'm finding it really hard to come to terms with the fact that joshier posted in this thread about the reference towards young people.

What are you talking about? The article revolves around giving chewing gum to young people, why the fuck target them?

Guest abusivegeorge

<3 Respect by the way. Sorry I wasn't of much use, couldn't think of much to say on the article.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

fuck you cumberbatch, fuck you

on my to do list, it still says 'price up benedicts chocolate'

best it doesnt say anythingabout me on your to do list

you cunt

george <3 josh

D fucking R baby

What are you talking about? The article revolves around giving chewing gum to young people, why the fuck target them?

OH THAT"S RIGHT SENIORS ARE THE GENERATION YOU WANT TO CORRUPT CAUSE THEYRE OLD AND ARE GOING TO DIE, GOOD JORB THX LOL

my point is are you fucking serious about the young people thing?

Archived