IGNORED

54 Cymru Beats

Capsaicin

videos like that infuriate me for some reason. I sometimes feel like im the only afx fan that doesn't like to look at a warped fucked up face when listening to his music, but I guess a lot of his fans think it is totally awesome.

videos like that infuriate me for some reason. I sometimes feel like im the only afx fan that doesn't like to look at a warped fucked up face when listening to his music, but I guess a lot of his fans think it is totally awesome.

As he's often related the slighty fucked up side of visuals, judging music video- and performance wise, that video right there isn't exactly inappropriate. I kind of understand the no need of a certain chaotic feel when listening to eg. hard love by kid spat, gantz graf or 54 cymru beats, cause not always is the mind set for yeah go go go crazy shit whatev. but instead one would rather just listen and enjoy. Though in this case the editing done in that vid is imo mindblowingly spot on the song's energy and how I'd mostly think about the tune

Archived