IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

Joyrex

Of course, if you liked the old way (prior to this upgrade), then there is an option in your Control Panel to change that, but I think everyone will agree the new View New Content link is MUCH better now. :lol:

Guest Barricade

the "Latest Calendar Events" is totally useless, especially cause it states events from 2008. Plus i miss the links to the artist subforums at the top righthand corner. that shit was handy.

the "Latest Calendar Events" is totally useless, especially cause it states events from 2008. Plus i miss the links to the artist subforums at the top righthand corner. that shit was handy.

The Latest Calendar Events is something I added yesterday, not part of this upgrade, but thanks for your input - I sort of agree. The Artist Subforum links were also customizations by me, and will be coming back.

what's the difference between the old and new view new content?

Have you clicked on it?

The main difference is (besides all the info that was missing before) is it works based on your last visit...

Archived