IGNORED

Help seed the VST pack in EKT?

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

Could some of you help seed the torrent? Some people are having difficulty downloading it.

It's over here.

For those of you who don't know, it's a freeware VST .torrent (instruments & effects) that is nicely extracted and organised so you can just plonk it in your vst folder and use it right away.

Guest Rabid

I'm currently downloading the whole thing (could come in handy). I'll make sure to seed it when I'm finished.

Guest 277: 930-933

That would be cool but you mighy get into trouble distributing other people's works.

Should thoroughly check how everything is licensed before hosting anything.

Wil try to d/l and seed later in the week, my connection isn't too good.

Guest joshier

Would it help if it was hosted here, or better yet, set up a section in the Downloads Manager just for VSTs?

Thanks a lot for your generosity, however because *some* developers may say:

"Hey, even though you downloaded it off of my official website, I am not going to allow you to distribute it in your pack"

I don't want you being held responsible in such a direct manner. That said, it's up to you but just a warning. In case you're wondering, there isn't 1 VST that's "shady".. I downloaded each and everyone of them from legit websites that 95% of the time was the developers own official website.

Worst comes to the worst - I/you could just remove any VST's that a developer complains about. Majority of these did not contain any readme's.

That would be cool but you mighy get into trouble distributing other people's works.

Should thoroughly check how everything is licensed before hosting anything.

Wil try to d/l and seed later in the week, my connection isn't too good.

Ah, I see - well, that's a good point!

Archived