IGNORED

fast, wicked jungle w awsomely gay vocals

marian

ok guys i need more stuff like THIS (zshare mp3 5,67mb)

after extensive research (lulz) i found the original track to be richie spice - blood again (you can find it on youtube but it's not really that much worth it). the mix is by paulie walnuts, some us dj or sth. i thought i was pretty much through with dnb n shit but ive been getting massively hyped over the last 2 days by browsing through youtube, like, the original of brown paper bag etc. but HOT DAMN that mp3 i linked to above just kills everything, must have heard it 200 times in the past 48hrs. i dont care much for the 2nd part with the cheap bass rolling around and this guy chopping the amen without thinking, but that mc with his really gay voice sped up /w the beats.. its most thoroughly awesome.

another thing, i've got this set, i don't know someone sent it to me way back in irc or sth. sinistah - bong induced frenzy, just found a streaming link via google. http://www.ruggednorth.com/modules.php?name=Audio&op=modload&file=index&l=8&p=jungle/Sinistah_-_Bong_Induced_Frenzy%5BDark_Ragga%5D_2001.mp3&m=1

WATMM DROP SOME NAMES, RECOMMEND ME SUM SHIT

IDUNNO ITS WICKED BUT IT FEELS LIKE THE GUY IS DROPPING HIPHOP FOR 4 BARS THEN DOES HIS AMEN SHIT IDUNNO

/drunk ty still

Archived