IGNORED

david hooper's disgusting electronica

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

downloaded this bbc radio show and it plays some great music but its like someone with no sense of humour heard one episode of blue jam and had an idea.

its weird hearing venetian snares or aphex mentioned in a bad sketch

not sure if i hate this guy or not. who the fuck is he?

anyone heard?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00k2pbh

http://www.myspace.com/vernonsillegaldogfights

oh christ no i'm sure now i hate everything but the music on this show. this is now a hate thread.

bad humour and aphex tracks. bad ideaa

the things he says after tracks are so horrible.

"if that track..etc"

gah!

Guest Rabid

Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned. I am fond of all that is clean, but I have no wish to see the grinning snouts and the thirst of the unclean. They cast their eye into the well: now their revolting smile shines up out of the well. They have poisoned the holy water with their lustfulness; and when they called their dirty dreams "pleasure," they poisoned the language too. The flame is vexed when their moist hearts come near the fire; the spirit itself seethes and smokes where the rabble steps near the fire. In their hands all fruit grows sweetish and overmellow; their glance makes the fruit tree a prey of the wind and withers its crown.

the cliff richard vsnares sketch was pretty funny, but the rest was super lame. though i did get something out of the easter radio show, that kritical audio track is fan freakin' tastic.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

that reply was so rude it went into asda and stole a bagel which it then put some cream cheese on. from its nipples.

i actually enjoyed a few moments but overall i was disgusted

Archived