IGNORED

ripped off by art exhibition

delet...

they advertised and charged us uninformed brisbane queensland locals as viewing a collection of american impressionists and realists ...

when it came to the show though ... i found myself reading descriptions that refused to place the artist geographically re: the exhibition title ... and why i asked .. were americans .. painting iconic australian image .. or did they have famous australian artistic surnames painting bits of france ...

quickly one came to understand that only some small part of the exhibition contain that for which i had shelled out middling sheckles ... why yes i'll take a pass out even though i ain't come'in back .. as i have to work tonight so need my sleep but i need at least the residue of guarantee that i can come back and be disappointed some more ...

heh .. still though one of the finist painting a portrait was by an aussie ... an image of dame nelly melbas neice .. who funnily enough looks kinda like the young girl adopted in that new horror film doing the preview rounds of late..when i saw her hanging on the wall i was like wtf ...

they also had a whistler ... but it was a portait of whistler by one of his contemporaries ..

eneewae

yeop .. trust no gallaries ... paint on the walls .. dev art it allz

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i suppose now would be the time to point out that an ellipsis doesn't require a space before and after

there was a baseball game of old timers the other day. i didn't go because i don't like baseball.... turns out old baseball players weren't playing, it was old canadian (american) footballers. pwn. good thing i didn't go i mean, tf,,,, tF

lol @ members who try and correct Delet-speak...

yeah it's like they're trying to pose cause this 'newb' .. dares post a thread that they can't even bother to read cause it doesn't fall into the category of lame wanker readability .. hahahah ..

fail fags

the intrest in the exhibition was the portraits really .. which they saved for later in the walk through ... but that's perhaps down to personal preference ... still i did feel let down by the lack of stuff .. as for whether americans can't 'impressionist' .. i have no idea ... don't contend nor pretend to ... know ...

yanoe ... fags an hoez .. leave the hate and grow

the intrest in the exhibition was the portraits really .. which they saved for later in the walk through ... but that's perhaps down to personal preference ... still i did feel let down by the lack of stuff .. as for whether americans can't 'impressionist' .. i have no idea ... don't contend nor pretend to ... know ...

yanoe ... fags an hoez .. leave the hate and grow

you forgot a dot

Heh,. WelL dlēt cānjd ā lot ā long tīm agō. Wun raternd tū standard saintains formating. But givn its anøing diferens for xē uniniqēāted ī just gāvf up pønting xu qit aot.

Archived