IGNORED

Bola - Waknuts lyrics

Guest Neolmas

Guest Neolmas

Well, I needed help with something and I thought to myself, "now who's the most helpful bunch of people I know of on the internet?" Then I thought, "who knows about electronic music?" Unfortunately these two queries yielded no intersections. The second criteria had to be met, so I reiterated the search with modifiers on the first search, namely replacing "the most helpful" with "a helpful," "an ambivalent," and eventually, "a greatly jaded and belligerent," and lo and behold, WATMM was returned!

Then, when I started typing in a new thread, I apparently decided to summarize my thoughts. You guys just got lucky.

Anyway! I'm trying to decipher the lyrics to Bola's Waknuts. Or find an official version. You guys are my last hope, which is saying a lot. But seriously, I'll appreciate any help more than you know. It's not just idle or mild interest, there are lives hanging in the balance here.

Thanks Music Makers.

Guest Orbyss

Just wanted to post what I get so far. God, it's sad, my only posts on here are about lyrics. Women seem to be better at picking them out, though. What can I do?

We are here

To bend your ears

To wake from sleep**

And give you peace**

All**

Lies

Cold

Lies

We are here

To make things clear

To open(?) eyes

To his disguise

Cold

Lies

Cold

Lies

We are here

We are here

CHORUS

??? Ah,(?) things make sense when I see you**

??? (no idea) while/when ??? ...you

When I hear you**

Refrain

We are here

To give you sight**

To cast a light**

On all his lies

Cold

Lies

Cold

Lies

We are here

To weed him out**

Show/cure(?) your mind

And lift the doubts**

Old(?)

Lies

Big**

Skies**

We are here

We are here

REPEAT CHORUS

---

These are some seriously creepy lyrics. Goddamn.

**I am open to suggestion of other things because I'm not completely sure, just mostly.

Guest Neolmas

2. Don't I know you?

3. Three hats hatting simultaneously create harmonic waves that cancel each other out so no sound can be heard.

4. Think again.

5. You're good. Anyone here know Bola? I have a lot of questions for him.

6. Genius! I'm going there now.

wow, i never realized there were lyrics in that song. good call!

edit: btw, does anyone know if bola really "retired" from the music industry or do you think we might hear new stuff one day?

Guest futuregirlfriend

wow, i never realized there were lyrics in that song. good call!

edit: btw, does anyone know if bola really "retired" from the music industry or do you think we might hear new stuff one day?

from here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=130341684347&ref=mf

I've been reading with amusement /dismay some of the comments that have been made in the Wall-feed following the Moscow video post, mainly in regards to my continued or maybe non continued involvement in making music!

Firstly let me put the record straight I Am Still Making Music or something like music anyway!

In many ways I feel personally responsible for this rumour, and I should have stopped it right at the start. However typically of me I didn’t bother........

This all seems to have stemmed from a conversation I had with Grant Wakefield (PMW creative) where in a fit of angst I told him I had a good mind to “call it all a day” and he has translated this literally into “Bola has called it a day”

In no way is Grant Wakefield responsible for this! I should have been less ambiguous and emotive in my conversation with him, and then maybe the consequential rumour mill wouldn’t have got started.

The last thing I want is for you guys to get annoyed with each other and flame about me on the wall ,

SO to everybody out there, please accept my I unreserved apology for not correcting this sooner!

Now I can only hope that the new music lives up to all your expectations.

PEACE.........

Darrell

Archived