IGNORED

nhl10

Chris Moss Acid

be a pro is worth it alone. but this year in nhl10 there is more depth in the playoffs and shit/ board play /you can face palm the opposition to wind them up/ big hits matter (again like in nhl03)/ hardore mode (no pussy passing assists and auto aim) http://bit.ly/LmpII

ill get it when i play the demo, 360 dribbling sounds like its promising, as 09 was a bit stiff gameplay

if u had a xbox i'd school you with AFC BOURNEMOUTH vs who ever youll pick.. thatS a half star leauge 2 team vs (who ever you'd like)

also going back to nhl10... hardcore mode is beyond awesome, if they put it ranked online i'd love it, no more cheese goals. it would be bliss!

I'm still playing FIFA 09 every day. But I'm getting bored of it's flaws.

Saw this thing yesterday:

I'm not seeing much 360 dribbling to be honest. And of course, EA is capable of adding a few extra running angles and market it as "360 dribbling". Apart from a handful of new animations and better physical contact I'm not really seeing anything new to be honest. I hope that's the fast gameplay setting though.

Anyway, I'll try the NHL demo. Last NHL I played was 2002 or something so won't be easy.

Archived