IGNORED

about my night last night

Guest petr

how much speed did you tweek to write that long ass post?

mental illness and drugs are very similar. ifeel like this is a dare for me to write a post 3 times as long which could be easily done EAsily. i could write 10 times as long about the first 3 weeks of what happened in december. anyone notice my absence? lots of shit went down. i dont feel like i can share what happened though, its worse than anything ive ever posted on here before. so i dont want to talk about it. also im not bipolar. i have a new diagnosis. im getting help for it. so dont worry its going to be O-K

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

come down to LA this week. you can crash at my place for a couple days if you'd like. we have lots of good music, drugs, mexican food, and fun.

i'm too unstable to do that sort of thing right now.. but thanks.

my sister lives in LA and next time i go down maybe we can meet up. in a ... public place... "j/k" :emotawesomepm9:

all right homie. get better.

mental illness and drugs are very similar. ifeel like this is a dare for me to write a post 3 times as long which could be easily done EAsily. i could write 10 times as long about the first 3 weeks of what happened in december. anyone notice my absence? lots of shit went down. i dont feel like i can share what happened though, its worse than anything ive ever posted on here before. so i dont want to talk about it. also im not bipolar. i have a new diagnosis. im getting help for it. so dont worry its going to be O-K

wait you're NOT bipolar? does this new diagnosis make you more or less crazy?

wait you're NOT bipolar? does this new diagnosis make you more or less crazy?

obviously more, or she would probably say what it is

if we don't give the body what it needs and run all kinds of needless things through it then it develops maladies.

doctors love to diagnose these as predispositions. some times it's hard to get to the root of the problem petr.

you might need a lifestyle change. let me know if you want any advice.

it's always hard to question what we have become accustom to.

Archived