IGNORED

Signing up to soulseek

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Does anyone know if it's optional to pay by paypal with soulseek? I don't like using my credit card details online, but if this is the only option, how are you guys with this? Is there any history of problems, is it all safe and above board?

Thanks in advance, I love you watmm.

Guest my usernames always really suck
Server or chatroom abuse will result in your connection being closed and your ISP notified. This may result in a possible account termination.

lol... they think ISPs care what their users do

Guest abusivegeorge

Sorry guys, I had no idea there was a scam site out there called soulseek, thankyou very much Brandi for making me aware, I really appreciate it, going to sign up to the proper site now :).

Guest placidburp

lol

signed up to the soulseek forum...its pointless though.,..i thought you meant the actual program....

it looks like the old watmm that forum.

Guest abusivegeorge

I am on the actual soulseek programme and clicked view rooms list and the lsit was empty, WHERE IS WATMM ROOM.

Guest abusivegeorge

There is a list of ten rooms open, one of which is "electro" and another called "hip hop" I have no fucking idea how to find watmm room. i have tried highlighting a room and typing watmm, but nothing. Damn this shitty programme.

Archived