IGNORED

My First Mix

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

After being inspired by Sneaksta's new mix today, I decided to make my own with a few of my favourite artists and some people I have just started to get into. (plus I get to sneak some of my own tracks in there as its MY mix. :D)

Being my first mix it isn't brilliant, so if shit sounds out of place its coz I'm a n00b!

Also I'm using Flstudio to mix it all, its not that easy to do...any suggestions of programs to mix stuff is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1ohjz2yigm

Track Listing -

0dan - On a Pitsea Tip

Mark Jones - Drone

Kalpollis - To the one I never

Acidburp - soup in a Bowl

Beck - Cellphones Dead

Gimmik - Abfahrt Hinwil

Skip - Eye Earth

Max Draztic - Bulbo

Flo Rida - LOW (wisp remix)

Dead Eros - Breadbox

EOD - untitled(with R6)

Acidburp - Erfkwake

Tim Exile - Family Galaxy

Wisp - Slashdot

Twenty Knives - Royal Holy Mountain

I have probably fucked up some of the names of the artists/tracks too coz I am quite drunk.

Hope everyone enjoys this and it will hopefully turn people on to some artists they might not have heard like Skip, Max and Kalipollis, who I think are fantastic. Please let me know if you like this. :spiteful:

just pressed play. will return.

:crazy:

edit: WTF i just noticed this lil guy reacts to your mouse movements. I'm not high.

2nd edit: nm, apparently my mouse is messed up lol

the only tracks on here that I have heard were wisp and eod. fix the tracklist you twat. I think it may be fucked up.

As far as mixing goes, pretty damn good. Of course there were a couple fuckups and some songs are played for too long. I hope this helps you for the future, as a selectah, u got it goin on. Well for the most part.

EDIT: I like personally when you can hear the song that is coming in from a mile away, so it's like 2 songs. ya know what i mean? You need more of that. This is MY opinion.

Guest placidburp

the only tracks on here that I have heard were wisp and eod. fix the tracklist you twat. I think it may be fucked up.

As far as mixing goes, pretty damn good. Of course there were a couple fuckups and some songs are played for too long. I hope this helps you for the future, as a selectah, u got it goin on. Well for the most part.

EDIT: I like personally when you can hear the song that is coming in from a mile away, so it's like 2 songs. ya know what i mean? You need more of that. This is MY opinion.

Did you like the other tracks though?

Thanks mate for having a listen. I know what you mean about songs coming in for ages before it does...but im not sure how to do that in fruity really. What do you use? I cant rememebr what you said and im proper durnkk now and my left arm is having pins and needles. fuccck! :d

Guest placidburp

i use acid 3 lol.... and yes, i did like the other tracks, but they played for 2 long.

Cool! and i will keep that in mind mate. and im going to get acid right now...mmmmm acid.

Guest placidburp

Ye, I have soundforge, but the mp3 plugin has expired an i cant find another cwacked version so I will have a look. when im not too drunk. th_beer.gif

Guest placidburp

I'm not sure what is going on... :crazy:

lol! you didnt put the right mix up though...have you tried it? serious! honest. plz download my mix and cum in my eye. :cisfor:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abusivegeorge

Fucking loved this, thankyou mate, been waiting a long time for this, it's an album much like LUDD's work, which I personally don't hear often, even around here. So thanks very much, keep it up.

Archived