IGNORED

sensiva

Guest zaphod

my last russian idm binge was earlier this year, but if you're looking for more then definitely check out:

novel 23

ambidextrous

EU

Solar X

i'm obsessed with 'giosun,' yeah ... i think i started a thread in 2006 saying it was the best electronic album since geogaddi or something like that.

have you heard his 'draught' album from 2009, though? maybe the worst thing ever

lol

yeah i just heard that. i was pumped and now i'm kind of embarrassed to say i like this guy. there's a track on there, with vocals, i think it's track three, and i just turned the album off because i was blasting this in my car and it sounded like the theme song to a russian show about gay supermodels.

maybe you could help me with this, there was this russian idm artist i listened to years back yet can't quite remember the exact name but want to hear it again, i think it was like oscillator or oscilloscope or osc something...any ideas?

i was blasting this in my car and it sounded like the theme song to a russian show about gay supermodels.

correct. my theory is that he wanted some actual album sales and so decided to make a cheesy trance-ish thing ...

Archived