IGNORED

The Stranglers

Caretstik

I'm on a post-night out beer comedown and dug up The Raven from Spotify (my own CDs stored away with most of my musics). Fuck me, this still sounds an ace album, packed with shitloads of weird shit and ace tunes.

Their first four albums are genius. Things started to go a bit downhill after that IMO, but a few years later Aural Sculpture was quite a nice pop album if a bit cheesy.

And Peaches FTW.

The Stranglers were a band I always thought I should be into, since they were always included on the same compilation records and VHS comps and whatnot with all the '77 punk bands I was really into. But I couldn't get into them as much. Regardless, I remember really loving this song. Maybe RDJ was into it too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43z8_JjtR0

The Stranglers were a band I always thought I should be into, since they were always included on the same compilation records and VHS comps and whatnot with all the '77 punk bands I was really into. But I couldn't get into them as much. Regardless, I remember really loving this song. Maybe RDJ was into it too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43z8_JjtR0

I love that song. In fact I love Black & White, even though a lot of people seem to think it's crap and it probably actually is.

Guest abusivegeorge

Walk on by is fucking excellent, for anyone whos heard very little stranglers, making suggestions would just be wrong, go youtube and just find the ones you like, they've done some fucking fantastic stuff, but you'll often find that what some fans consider to be their excellent songs, other fans don't. So go find the ones you like.

Archived