IGNORED

Super Street Fighter IV

Joyrex

I believe in this version, the entire gameplay will be cut scenes. First player to press A wins, and the rest of the fight is just totally awesome cut scenes.

So its like Final Fantasy X?

Why do you say it is going to be announced tomorrow if you just announced it? :rolleyes:

Don't you know that Joyrex is on the cutting edge! It doesn't matter if its the new Street Fighter, or the new Boards of Canada. Joyrex is on top of it!

Why do you say it is going to be announced tomorrow if you just announced it? :rolleyes:

Y'know, I can totally picture your avatar asking me an asinine question like that - I meant Officially announced by Capcom, rather than the spy shots of T-Hawk and Juri that have leaked out on the interwebs.

Don't you know that Joyrex is on the cutting edge! It doesn't matter if its the new Street Fighter, or the new Boards of Canada. Joyrex is on top of it!

Y'know, I can totally picture Kirk in your avatar screaming at the mongoloid in Deepex's avatar like he is...

Archived