Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch

728201484_small.jpg

2478046149_8c46c54e4a.jpg

emo-girl-black-hair-blue-streak.jpg

i fucking hate ratty-ass emo girl hair cuts and their fucking drawn-on eye brows.... and people make fun of hispanic wimmins for doing that? gimme a break. only person that can pull either off was Devine!

1251721203_300px-Actor_Devine.JPG

Guest abusivegeorge

I dunno TSM, some of the hottest girls I've ever seen have those ridiculous haircuts, mind you, the really hot ones are the only ones that can pull it off.

earlier tonight, my wife, children, and i went to a festival that had rides and shit! i had on my army style jacket, jeans, one of those military style hats that also cover your ears, and a green persian scarf... my wife told me that lots of the girls there were checking me out and she over heard one of them say something along the lines of "hot dad"!

there were lots of hotties! there's a college not to far from where i live! many had that haircut that tsm posted... i don't mind those styles either! for many that i've seen with that particular hair style are HOT!

Guest abusivegeorge

Yup, the girls that can pull off that hairstyle are pretty hot.

And dude your wife would totally let you fuck them chicks.

While she watches.

guys in cardigans made in 2009

levis-merino-wool-cardigan.jpg

my lady has been trying to get me in one of those... i kindly decline each time.

Anti-cardiganism and anti-scarfism seem to be pretty strong in America.

why would someone not want to wear a scarf? they're so warm!

Archived