IGNORED

30 Rock

Guest Alex C

All hail Amy Poehler and Steve Carell...

30Rock is almost the weakest link on Thurs NBC...Baldwin does bering the laughter but everyone else on the show can suck it...

Tina fey = not funny = Baby Mama, not Amy's fault, she didn't write that shit...

Parks and Recreation is the new shiz and The Office only gets better each season...

Senor Chang on Community makes watching this otherwise terrible show worth it...

IMHO

The last Office episode was good, but better every season? Is that a fucking joke? 4 and 5 were shit, not a patch on 2 anyway.

Parks & Recreation fucking sucks.

Parks & Recreation is brilliant!

Let's see how long we go back and forth with this...

Rashida Jones = beautiful and funny

Aziz Ansari = Brilliant and funny

Aubrey Plaza = Cute and funny

Amy Poehler = Comedic Genius = funny

Nick Offerman = Funniest New Character on TV! imho

Chris Pratt = Most pitiful and hilarious new character on TV! once again ihmo

I love this damn show and everyone I know that I show it to, is loving it as well...

The US Office is simply one of the best sitcoms ever created....

along with current brilliant shows: It's Always Sunny, Curb, and Eastbound and Down

not too mention the tooncoms: South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and now, the Cleveland Show (which I have been loving so far)

and skitcoms: Upright Citizens Brigade, Wonder Showzen, Human Giant and SNL

I'll give 30Rock another chance but if this episode doesn't make me laugh out loud, I am done with it...

Tonights Office was too good.

'You would LOVE jail', oh man Kevin is the man.

I only started watching It's Always Sunny in the last week, onto season 3 already. The moment Danny DeVito steps in it gets better.

agreed, but I love the first season as well, new season of It's Always Sunny = amazing!

can't wait to see the Office and the rest from tonight....

don't have TV, so I have wait for torrents or upload sites....

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

It's Always Sunny is definitely held together by Danny De Vito. In terms of new stuff, Bored to Death entertained me, especially anytime Jason Schwartzman interacts with pretty much anyone. I'm sure most will write it of as another show about pretentious artists, but I found the raid on entebbe/falconry hood exchange genuinely funny.

Guest JohnTqs

I've been a fervent fan of 30 Rock since season one. It's premature to call a season based on the first episode but this opener really fell flat for me. I usually laugh out loud at least once on 30 Rock but I didn't so much as chuckle this time. Then again, I've been in a cocking state of depression for a month or so that I can't seem to shake. Maybe I'll revisit it another time.

the part where tracy was stuck in the elevator made me laugh

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

my only problem with this show is its too fucking short. bah

and the liberty mutual cartoon made by kenneth wtf?

tina fey is amazing. atop this is the fork in the road for you and i. i'm sorry but i must degrasp from this permahug you and i have been engaged in for half a decade.

*cries*

It's either Amy or Tina, and seeing how I dated a Tina Fey (that you met) for a bit, I am in love with and ready for some Amy.....

Dude, don't let go!

C'mon bro...

DON'T LET GO!!!!! :crazy:

Guest AxioMetallum

30 rock is a good show

The strangest thing happened to me though, when i first started watching this show i nearly watched every episode in one sitting, but now i can't sit through more than a couple episodes.

tina fey is hot though.

Archived