IGNORED

i'm leaving

Guest JohnTqs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

i think the most peculiar thing i've ever seen happen to a human, is the complications that the "Tree Man" suffered...

half man half tree you see... he was a mutant, an elephant man so you will, he was the answer to everything. then the fanatics had to fucking murder him! If only we still had his body, we could do tests and then alter our own DNA's to be like the tree man! to finally make the human, apart of his world again. to bring harmony to earth

Guest thanksomuch

half man half tree you see... he was a mutant, an elephant man so you will, he was the answer to everything. then the fanatics had to fucking murder him! If only we still had his body, we could do tests and then alter our own DNA's to be like the tree man! to finally make the human, apart of his world again. to bring harmony to earth

551.jpg

???

the tree man is not a perfect tree nor man... he is neither really... this represents the IMMENSE contrast between the two species... showing us how imperfect humans really are compared to nature. How ugly we are.

Guest Calx Sherbet

551.jpg

???

I ALWAYS CALLED HIM HERBERT, HE DIDN'T REALLY LIKE THAT HEHEHE

Archived